TEFL Training Course - TEFL Training
Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime - Experience Thailand
Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime - a 5-month paid placement in one of the most stunning countries on Earth, Thailand! As part of the internship package, you’ll receive TEFL training and certification, in-country support for the length of your stay and a community of fellow interns with whom to share your experience.
You will be expected to teach a class of young learners, most days of the week. PLacement can be in any one of a number of different schools - demand dictates where.
- 5-month teaching placement – 20-22 teaching hours per week
- TEFL certificate from TEFL Org – 140-hour Premier TEFL course
- Salary – 26,000 Baht ($750) per month (see below for full salary breakdown)
- Shared accommodation with fellow interns – included in first month with option to find own accommodation thereafter
- Completion bonus – 10,000 Baht ($290)
- 5-day orientation – acclimatize to living and teaching in Thailand
- Pre-departure and in-country support
- 140-hour Premier TEFL Course – 120 hours of flexible online learning combined with a one-off 20-hour weekend classroom course at location of your choice
- Native English speaker – UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Passport – at least 6 months remaining upon arrival
- Aged 20-35 years
- Undergraduate degree – minimum bachelor level in any field
- Clean police check
Follow this link to apply: https://www.tefl.org/us/internships/thailand/