TEFL Teaching Job
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
Hello everyone! I need ten English teachers for my partners in the amazing city of Shenzhen in China. I lived and worked there for 3 years and I firmly believe it is one of the truly great world cities!
Who are we looking for?
We need native English speakers (this is due to China Visa regulations) who are energetic, fun and have a passion for teaching. If you tick these boxes, have a Bachelors degree and a TESOL/TEFL/CELTA then contact me. We need 8 oral English teachers, 1 Art teacher and 1 Drama teacher.
What do we offer?
13-20k RMB per month depending on role and experience. This includes a housing allowance. You will work in public schools in Shenzhen, with a maximum of 20 lessons (40-60 minutes per lesson) each week. There is a 5000 RMB airfare allowance, reimbursed medical check and residence permit development opportunities, regular team building activities and a TEFL in China available (conditions apply).
I loved working for this company in Shenzhen. The three years I spent there were some of the best of my life. If you are interested then contact me at email@example.com as soon as possible for a Feburary start!
- Monthly salary 13,000-20,000RMB;
- 5,000RMB airfare allowance paid in completion of contract;
- National social insurance;
- Winter/Summer holiday with basic salary and housing allowance;
- Reimbursed residence permit, and medical check;
- Regular teaching training;
- TEFL in China course available for free to our staff (conditions apply);
- Opportunities for promotion and career advancement;
- Ongoing team-building activities;
- Weekly maximum classes: 20 (40/45mins per class);
- Office hour: according to school's arrangements;
- Working-hour frame: Monday - Friday 8:30-17:30 (12:00-14:00 is lunch break);
- Student ages: 7-15 years old (depends on the level of the school);
- Teaching Materials are provided.
- Native English Speaker;
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- Teaching Certificate(PGCE, CELTA, TESOL or TEFL) or English Majored degree;
- Teaching experience is preferred;