TEFL Teaching Job
Math Teaching Position
Math Teaching Position
BFITS (Bright Future and International Training Services) is now interviewing prospective English teachers for teaching positions that begin ASAP. Opportunities to teach with the English Program (EP) in schools located in Bangkok are available.
Math: Teaching at a public secondary school in Prathumthani near Prathumthani Technical College. The position is for teaching 1 class of grade 7 Pre-Algebra for 5hrs/week/class, 1 class of grade 8 Algebra for 5hrs/week/class, and 1 class grade 9 Geometry for 5hrs/week/class. This position also teaches 1 classes of grade 8 History for 2hrs/week/class and 1 classes of grade 9 History for 2hrs/week/class (4 hours total). Total teaching load is 19 hours per week. The position comes with a 2,000 baht/month travel stipend.
Science: Teaching at a public secondary school in Prathumthani near Rangsit University (access by a/c bus from Victory monument). The position is for teaching 2 classes of grade 10 Integrated Science for 5hrs/week/class (10 hours total), 1 class of grade 12 Physics for 5hrs/week/class, and 1 class of English Through Science for 5hrs/week/class. Total teaching load is 20 hours per week.
• 40,300 baht (EP) salary per month plus 500 baht per hour if overtime.
• (EP) academic year contract until March 31, 2017 (that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits.)
• Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
• End of Contract bonus up to 30,000 baht.
• Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase.
• BUPA medical and dental insurance paid.
• Dependent tuition reimbursement up to 10,000 baht for children enrolled in a BFITS program at a partner school.
• 2 weeks paid vacation (additional weeks for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
• All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
*These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
• Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
• Assistance in visa extension and obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL).
• Work permit paid by BFITS.
• Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
• Airport pickup (if needed).
• Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
• Western Management.
• Teaching hours range from 20 hours a week.
• Class sizes range from 25-40 students per class with air conditioned classrooms and LCD projectors.
• School hours are approximately 07.30am-4.00pm Monday to Friday. School hours vary with each school.
• Curriculum and lesson plans are already developed and provided for each teacher.
• All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in digital format on a notebook computer: Teacher Editions, Student Editions, Interactive Whiteboard and pre-made PowerPoints, Learning Management System (LMS)
• Teach assigned subjects to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
• Adapt and deliver PowerPoint lessons from Interactive Whiteboard provided by BFITS.
• Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
PLEASE NOTE: Lessons are delivered via notebook computer using Powerpoint.
IT skills are a necessary.
• Maintain weekly school office hours.
• Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
• Attend office meetings or professional development workshops held during office hours.
• Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from USA, Canada, UK, or Australia).
• Bachelor's Degree (preference given to degrees in education or content area wishing to teach).
• TEFL/TESOL Certification.
• Police Clearance.
• Basic Office/IT Skills.
• One or more years teaching experience preferred (non-experienced teachers will be considered provided they have degrees specific to the content to be taught).
BFITS is a leading provider of English education programs to government and private schools throughout Thailand. We are a full service educational company providing a comprehensive learner-centered experience. As such, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive approach to the learning experience.
Our use of technology allows us to tailor a program to suit the need of the learner and school while maintaining a high standard of education and low cost. BFITS works collaboratively as a team with our schools to provide the best responsive educational programs.
We are not a recruiter. We are an educational service provider who employs teachers directly.
If you are a serious teacher who wants to make a significant impact on our students, please consider Bright Future International Training & Services. A resume with recent photo, scanned degree(s), TEFL, and any other relevant documents should be sent to email@example.com.